5 Ways to Support Horizons this Giving Day!
1. SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR HORIZONS WITH YOUR NETWORK
- Take 10 minutes to think about your network of new and old friends, family, colleagues, etc. who may be interested in learning more about Horizons. Horizons Giving Day is a great way to share our mission and tap into contacts near and far to support Horizons - every gift counts!
- Share our Horizons Giving Day main page with your network.
- Create a video testimonial about why you are passionate about Horizons to be used in our social media campaign. Reach out to Whitney Mallozzi if interested.
2. BE A PEER TO PEER (P2P) FUNDRAISER
- Email HGD Chair, Maija Judelson to sign up and we will create a personal fundraising page (P2P) for you! You can text, email or share this P2P page with your network, and in one click individuals can make a gift of any size!
3. SUPPORT US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Like, repost or share our Horizons Giving Day posts (#InspiringHearts&Minds) beginning May 10 and leading up to a social media takeover on Wednesday, May 17 (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn).
4. HORIZONS FAMILY COUNCIL CAR WASH
- Get your car washed at the Horizons Family Council Car Wash fundraiser on Saturday May 13 from 9 am to 12 pm at the NCCS Athletic Center circle located across the street from the New Canaan Winter Club (604 Frogtown Road). $10 a car (cash or check only). You can also participate as a volunteer, sign up here. Click here for the flyer with more details.
5. SHOP, SIP AND SUPPORT HORIZONS!
- Gather some friends for an evening at Sail to Sable, 7 Corbin Drive, Darien on Tuesday May 16 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm to enjoy cocktails, and shop their new spring collection. 15% of all sales will support Horizons Giving Day! Click here for the flyer with more details.